Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Karting Fun at SpeedZone

I went out with my HS friends to have some karting fun at SpeedZone. It was only my second time to try it out and I didn't know the basics of racing so on the track my driving looked funny. It was much faster than the first one I tried in Subic and I was nervous for the first few laps while trying to check the kart's limits, but later on I was able to pick up and improve in the succeeding laps. The steering was heavy (my arms are hurting as I type this blog), it took plenty of effort, but when the kart turned it was very rewarding, especially on very sharp turns! Laps went smoothly, I got a chance to overtake some of them, with just a few bumps with other players. Price: 600 pesos for 12 minutes. It was fun, but I don't think I can take this like a weekly hobby.

No comments: