Thursday, January 25, 2007

I want a dSLR Camera...

I was tempted to buy a Canon EOS 400D last Saturday when I saw the billboard at Megamall. I'm glad I didn't bring enough money or a credit card to buy it.

I might not be an aspiring photographer, but the first time I visited Flickr I couldn't stop looking at all those nice photos and wondering how exactly they were done. I want to keep a record of the nice things I see or experience, and I want these images to be very well composed so I can look back or show these while I tell stories behind them. My dad has a point-and-shoot camera so I tried to experiment with the manual settings but it was not flexible enough to give me the images I wanted.

49,000 pesos for this camera? This has got to be a serious hobby... for now I'll have to stick with my 0.3 megapixel Nokia 6600.

No comments: