Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Suzhou Dimsum, Lucky Food!

Mom was out during lunchtime so I had to find my own food. I did a short drive to Suzhou Dimsum Restaurant to get my usual order. I ordered their Eggplant with Pork, which is by the way the only eggplant dish that I crave for because of the meaty spicy flavor from the sauce that seeps into the vegetable. I also had my usual 4-piece juicy Xiaolongpao (think of pork dumplings with soup inside), and until today I find its taste unbeaten by any "meat-wrapped-in-starch" food.

For those who want to try it out, they have a nice selection of stir-fry noodles, and some more traditional Chinese meat/fish dishes above the value meal price range. They also have this thing called Shallot Pie which other people have been saying is ok - the taste is interesting, but it felt like eating one whole pizza crust. You can find Suzhou Dimsum in Promenade Greenhills, just at the ground floor beside Gonuts Donuts.

Anyway, after my meal, mom called. She reminded me that the car I used to get to the restaurant was on coding! I was lucky though that I reached home without getting caught.

1 comment:

aniket said...

Thanks for the interesting posts..