Tuesday, March 13, 2007

DETOX BREAK!

My long vacation leave starts officially on March 7th and ends on the 30th.

The best part of it: I got no solid plans!!! This long break is for me to get physical and mental rest.

I was diagnosed with "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" a few months back and I am not sure if this is just the doctor exaggerating my condition, but I'm positive that this will be the best period to flush out all the bad stuff that accumulated from prolonged periods of stress in the past year. Every doctor told me the same thing and I got the message -- get rest!

This will also be a good chance for me to explore new hobbies. I'm sure there are better things to do than spend my weekends and weeknights on food and movies. I am looking right now into topics under photography, music, travel, sports -- I hope to become famous someday :)

Vacation means I'll also have more time to do my blogging. I get glued to the monitor and get some eyestrain when I write, but it's really fun being able to document my experiences and share them here in my personal blog. When I finish my 500th entry I will be printing this Blog into a Blook (a real book containing my blogs!).

Back to rest :)

No comments: