Thursday, May 3, 2007

Barbie Almalbis Photo Ops in Edsa

I've been trying take a good shot of Barbie - in that very nice Bayo poster - along Edsa - every morning - for 3 days already - using my phone camera...


... until I found out that this picture was just a click away, crystal clear and in full-color in Bayo's website. Now I don't know what to do with it so I paste it here. OK, end of story.

Well... nothing, just one of my little nothings (wrong grammar?) to get some fun out of my boring daily drive to office.

Here's another useless one... a really creative way of disposing your gum and its wrapper... I couldn't keep my eyes off it while it was in front of me.


This is the most meaningless post I have done in my entire blogging experience. Sheeesh.

1 comment:

Thyalla said...

*patpat* Sometimes, random nonsensical posts are good for you :)