Saturday, May 12, 2007

[Exclusive!] Cutest Dog On Earth Smiles

I think we own one of the most fake-looking dogs on this planet. It looks more like a toy than a dog. You can actually program some stuffed toy to imitate its actions since most are really no-brainers -- barking, panting, running, eating, sitting, jumping and producing all sorts of nasty excretions -- and still end up with the same stupid dog we named Bruce. ... until one day... he did something unusual in front of the camera...

We tried to take a few pictures of Bruce. He was snobbish at first, just looking everywhere as if no one was around. We kept moving to the spot where Bruce was looking until he noticed we were trying really hard to get his attention...


The camera sends him a strange signal and Bruce starts to stick out his tongue, really weird (if a dog isn't sweating, panting, or yawning this shouldn't normally happen)...


we removed his harness ... then he smiles like he could appear in "How Much Is That Doggie In the Window" if it had an MTV in 1952 -- what the hell?? He does it again and again so I caught one.


After that I tied him up, "Bruce, what you did today was wrong, it was wimpy and sucky. This doesn't really match your macho image and the Arnold Schwarzenegger power-moves you showed last week when you bit my brother's hand." I posted this entry to humiliate him.

3 comments:

Thyalla said...

I think he looks cute <3

ces said...

You really think this will humiliate Bruce? He was probably laughing at you when you took that picture... that's a darn sarcastic smile on his face.

Or maybe he meant to bite your hand off too..

Chard said...

He got me once, haha! (ouch!)

I was carrying Bruce at that time so I had to drop him about a meter high... he had his fair share. Now I always wear pants and shoes when I pick on him so I'm invincible!